Greenworks Controlled Environments can help you to design the perfect cleanroom solution. We can assist you at every stage of the process, install your cleanroom and provide service and maintenance. We provide industrial and medical cleanrooms to the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors and can create and deliver both Hardwall cleanrooms and Softwall cleanrooms.
- Bespoke to suit application
- GMP / ISO Classification (all Classifications)
• Laminar air flow
• Turbulent air flow
• Diffused air flow
• Ventilated Ceiling
• Staff Changing Room and Air Lock
• Air Shower
• Relative Humidity Control
• Computer interface controls and remote reporting alarms, fault diagnosis and programming.
• Small power and Data distribution
• 100% fresh air systems
• Negative pressure rooms for Biological Hazards
• Coved skirting, and all internal angles
• Vinyl welded floor
• Double glazed windows
• Lighting to 500 lux minimum
• Air Conditioning with temperature and relative humidity control.
• HEPA filtration
• Custom designed to meet client requirements.
Hardwall cleanrooms are constructed from anti-static laminate-faced sheet steel insulated panels built within an existing building where sterilization and particulate filtration is important. The tasks undertaken in the clean room will dictate its classification in relationship to its cleanliness and air flow requirements.
– They can have positive or negative pressure.
– As the room is a closed environment, the air is conditioned to control temperature, ventilation and, if required, relative humidity. Building services such as electrical power and compressed air may be introduced to service any client machinery or equipment.
– Fresh air is introduced to suit operating requirements and contaminated air can be extracted, ensuring that the internal conditions are maintained at all times.
Soft Wall cleanrooms
- GMP / ISO Classification (Limited Classifications)
- Bespoke to suit application
Softwall Cleanrooms which have a metal frame with walls manufactured from transparent plastic material, either overlapping strips or one piece welded walls. They are more likely to be a temporary solution and have a limited classification.
GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices. Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines have been developed by a variety or governmental and regulatory bodies for a variety of industries to ensure consumer and employee health and safety. When developing a GMP cleanroom we must take into account the following, in addition to guidelines for the protection of workers in the room who may have to handle dangerous substances or dangerous equipment.
- Controlled Access
- Sterilization Techniques for people, equipment and supplies
- Controlled Environment
The room is usually at a positive pressure over the surrounding area so as to ensure that any air leakage is removed from the room into the local environment and not the reverse. On occasion however, subject to the room’s application, a negative pressure may be more suitable.
The performance of the filters is monitored to ensure a consistent performance and consistent air flow rate over the life of the filters. As the room is a closed environment, the air is conditioned to control temperature, air quality, ventilation and, if required, relative humidity. Building services such as electrical power and compressed air may be introduced to service any client machinery or equipment. Fresh air is introduced to suit operating requirements and contaminated air can be extracted, ensuring that the internal conditions are maintained at all times.
Greenworks have the proven ability to design and supply cleanroom projects from concept through to installation and service. We have provided medical clean rooms for the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector as well as clean room design and construction for research and technology firms. All the necessary engineering skills and hardware are provided in house.
Please get in touch by using the enquiry form on the right, or by calling us on 01245 324 188 now and we can help create the perfect cleanroom solution for you.